Family First Adult Foster Care
Being a caregiver to a loved one requires a system of support. Through our Family First program, individuals taking care of a loved one at home receive:
- 24/7 on-call support from our expert team
- Stipend to help with the cost of care
- In-home nursing consultations
- Personalized service planning
- Education on how to provide care
- Case management services
Whether the relative is a sibling or child with developmental disabilities or a parent or significant other with dementia, our Family First program supports caregivers and helps keep loved ones together.
To learn more or to access services, contact us at the program nearest you.
*In order to qualify for Family First, the individual receiving care must be at least 16 years of age, in need of assistance with daily living activities, and receive MassHealth.